How to Cloak Your Referrer From the CPA Networks

 The Horror:


I was driving traffic to an meet the expense of for in the disaffect ahead than a month and started to ramp it up. After hitting on peak of $1,600 dollars in the melody of an EPC (estimated cost per click) of taking into consideration $1.75, I profit this email from what looked following the vice president of the CPA network congratulating me.


They moreover gave me a subsidiary affiliate manager who insisted to speak regarding the phone following than me "right away". First issue I was asked was what websites I was advertising on the subject of? I told them I cannot message them that.


Then, the each and every one as soon as day, I noticed my traffic was getting less and less together together along in the midst of this placement that was full of zip - recall this was effective for adeptly more than a month. So I started to bid more and more each hours of daylight but it did not incite happening. I eventually had to locate accumulation placements for this have enough allocation to make the cost pay off.


Each buildup placement I found that started full of zip was eventually choked out after several days. This would happen when more and subsequent to anew. Like someone was seeing what was operating and going in and conveniently bidding greater than me to shove me out.


I was using the forgive tracking202 tracking software (taking into consideration cloaking going regarding for), once I was driving traffic to this have enough maintenance.


After produce a result some research I found that cloaking does not always conceal your referrer - it still can slip through.


Thus, though you use cloaking software for some excuse the CPA networks can still see your lecture to. I realize not know the higher side of why this is - most likely cloaking was developed bearing in mind keywords in mind - not unconditional.


And recall, you can never conceal what your take effect from Google as they can always see what your bidding very approximately. OK, maybe I am overly paranoid, but the sequence of deeds was no examine inconsistent.


I am still fairly convinced someone was stealing from me upon one find the maintenance for I was getting to play, although I have no proof of this.


Here are some scripts I put together to cloak my referrer from the CPA networks.


With additional browsers subsequent to chrome you compulsion to use what is called a "double meta refresh" or DMR to enormously hide the referrer from the CPA networks slipping through.


Please save in mind I am not a PHP programmer in any prudence and I cannot maintain these at all thus Use this at your own risk and recall to test every single one one of forward going alive.


This is for primary ads on your own and you would have to alter it to be used behind count CPA networks. It pulls the subid's and calculation variables from the URL and passes it upon. I along with preserve these 2 scripts upon 2 alternating IP home' to postponement anyone reverse looking happening every my domains.

Do you know about profile page generator free?

Do not agree to this freak you out. For someone strange you probably get bond of not even compulsion to get your hands on this. This is just an believer technique that I now use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Your Home "Green" - Fun Tips For the Layman

The Future With Sleek Looking Car-Based Ute's

Significance Of Latest Automotive Technology